Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl

Last night was Superbowl Sunday. I'm sure you all know that.

I did not get to watch the Superbowl. I really wanted to. For the last few years, I have wanted to watch and The Husband didn't want to, so we watched other stuff. This year, I talked him into it. This year, I carefully planned a junk food supper and a night with the four of us and the TV.

Then, at 5:00, while I was getting out the ingredients for my junk food supper, the power went out. After discussing our options (and our newfound lack of supper), we went to KFC, then took the girls to my mom.

When I got home, the power was back on and there was slightly less than two minutes left in the game. I missed the whole thing. Plus, my delicious junk food supper.

To top it off, I left my keys in the diaper bag at Mom's house.

I want my normalcy back. I want to get back into my normal rhythm and do my normal things. I want to be sane again. I want to quit losing stuff and forgetting stuff and be my normal anal retentive self.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll do better and be in a better mood. Wish me luck, hopefully there will be a brighter blog tomorrow.

No comments: