Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Haiku and Miscellany

Sleep still eludes me
My eyes are so heavy
So much yet to do

You know what I think should always be free? Parking. Why should I have to pay to park in a parking space? It makes no sense. That's what it's there for.

Can you tell I got a parking ticket today?

I don't understand the obsession with clean clothes. Why can't we just wear clothes until they look dirty, or have disposable clothes?

Can you tell I haven't gotten much laundry done?

So, what's with TV right now. All the fall/winter series are over and all the summer series haven't started and there's nothing on but people dancing. Why can't we have good TV year round?

Can you tell I'm too tired to read?

I hope you all are having a better week than I.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Parking tickets suck! I had to attend something downtown and FYI a nickel buys you 3 mins of parking. So after scrounging around in my ashtray, purse and the floor of my car I came up 33 mins of parking. If I pay my taxes I should be able to park in my city for free!!